Return To Event
|Judge Name:||Sari Brewster Tietjen|
|Location:||New York, USA|
|Types of Shows:||Conformation|
|Type of Breeds|
|Sari Tietjen, of Rhinebeck, New York, has been involved in the sport of dogs her entire life. As a young second-generation dog fancier, Ms. Tietjen bred, raised, and exhibited over fourteen different breeds, representing almost all the groups. She finished her first breeder-owner-handler champion at 5 years of age. For more than 50 years, Ms. Tietjen has been closely associated with the Japanese Chin.
Ms. Tietjen has been judging since 1967 and is approved for all sporting, hound, toy, and non-sporting breeds, their groups, and Best in Show. Highlights of her career include judging two groups at Westminster, several Japanese Chin national specialties, and the World Show in Helsinki. Ms. Tietjen belongs to the Japanese Chin Club of America (education chairman), Palm Beach Dog Fanciers Association, and Morris & Essex Kennel Club.
The author of several published books, Ms. Tietjen has been writing about the sport of purebred dogs for more than 25 years.
|Dog Name||GCh SilverSpar 1Singular Sensation|
|Breed||Old English Sheepdog|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 36,775 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,383 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,774,818 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 615,341,319 visitors.