|Judge Name:||Luis Catalan|
|Types of Shows:||Conformation - Other|
|Type of Breeds|
|Born in Lisboa, Portugal in 1955, was involved in the breeding of English and American Cocker Spaniel, Basset Hound, Dobermann and Whippet.
Leader of the Clube Português de Canicultura (CPC) Shows Commission 1996-2021.
Member of the Federation Cynologique Internationale (FCI) Shows Commission 1997-2021.
Vice-President of the CPC Board of Directors 1998-2021.
Vice-President of the FCI Shows Commission 2016-2020.
Member of the CPC Show Judges Commission .
President of the Clube Português de Spaniels (CPS).
Vice-President of the Associação para a Proteção do Cão de Água Português (APCAP).
He has also held management positions in several breed clubs (Associação Dobermann de Portugal, Basset Hound Clube de Portugal and Whippet Clube de Portugal).
International FCI All Breeds Judge, he has officiated at Championship Dog Shows in the majority of the European countries, Africa, Australia, Asia, Canada, Central and South America, USA and FCI World and Section Championships (Europe, America and Caribbean and Asia, Africa and Oceania).
As a Speciality Judge (including national Specialities) he has been invited to judge and give formation in judge’s seminars on the following breeds: Basset Hound, Dobermann, Gundogs, Sight Hounds and all Portuguese Breeds, in several countries in Europe, Asia and America.
|Dog Name||GChS Amahte's Sungura Wawindaji|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 30,441 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 129,058 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 1,944,260 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 609,800,423 visitors.