|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Red Deer & District Kennel Club |
November 05, 2010 - November 07, 2010
Red Deer, Alberta (Indoor)
Description: 3 Shows & 3 Obedience Trials & 3 Rally Trials
Address: Red Deer, Alberta
Closing Date: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 @ 9:00 p.m. (Central)
Friday, November 05
Saturday, November 06
Sunday, November 07
Friday, November 05 (Obed Trial 1)
Saturday, November 06 (Obed Trial 2)
Sunday, November 07 (Obed Trial 3)
Friday, November 05 (Rally Trial 1)
Saturday, November 06 (Rally Trial 2)
Sunday, November 07 (Rally Trial 3)
Conformation - Shirley Hubenig (Alberta, Canada)
Conformation - Richard Meen (Dr) (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - John Reeve-Newson (Dr) (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Charles Trotter (California, USA)
Conformation - Patricia Trotter (California, USA)
Conformation - Mary White (Ohio, USA)
Obedience - Christopher Cornell (Washington, USA)
Obedience - Shirley Hubenig (Alberta, Canada)
Obedience - Isobel Hutton (Ontario, Canada)
Rally Obedience - Christopher Cornell (Washington, USA)
Rally Obedience - Isobel Hutton (Ontario, Canada)
Rally Obedience - Shirley Hubenig (Alberta, Canada)
Forms & Links
Power and Benching Reservation
Judging Schedule - Conformation
Judging Schedule - Obedience and Rally
421 - 112th Street
Saskatoon, SK S7N 1V7
Alaskan Malamute Club of Canada - National Specialty for Alaskan Malamutes
All Breed Eye Clinic - All Breed CERF Eye Clinic
Therapy Dog Certification - Therapy Dog Certification Testing
Boosters for Alaskan Malamutes, Boxers, Bouvier des Flandres, Doberman Pinschers
Dancing With Dogs Demonstration Contest
Saturday, November 6th at 12:00 noon. Pre-registration required. See Premium List for more details.
Alaskan Malamute Breed Seminar
Friday, November 5th from 12:15 p.m. - 1:15 p.m. in the Trailblazers Room.
Preregistration is required to ensure sufficient food is ordered. If sufficient registrations are not rec'd this event will be cancelled. $10 per person (includes lunch) - sandwiches, vegetable & dip trays will be provided.
Scent Hurdle Racing
Saturday November 6th right after Best In Show. For more information contact Avril Tatterson at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 403-282-8479. Entries must be submitted to Show Secretary, Pat Button by the closing date. Entry fee $10 per team.
Judging Panel Overload
Due to an overload on Saturday, Wendy Maisey will judge the following Breeds in Group 5 for John Reeve Newson:
Affenpinscher, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, Chihuahua (Long Coat & Short Coat
|Dog Name||GCh Matsutakes A Moment In Time|
|Handler||Shannon Scheer & Alana Smith|
|Breed||Dachshund (Standard Wire-Haired)|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 9,924 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 129,177 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 1,944,260 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 609,326,060 visitors.