|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Kamloops & District Kennel Club |
September 04, 2015 - September 07, 2015
Kamloops, BC (Outdoors)
Description: 4 All Breed Shows
Address: 715 Franklin Road, Kamloops, BC V2B 6G6
Closing Date: Friday, August 14, 2015 @ 8:00 p.m. (Mountain)
Friday, September 04
Saturday, September 05
Sunday, September 06
Monday, September 07
Conformation - Michael Gelinas (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Sandy Gelinas (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Susan Quesnel (British Columbia, Canada)
Conformation - Yvonne Savard (British Columbia, Canada)
Conformation - Charles Trotter (California, USA)
Conformation - Patricia Trotter (California, USA)
Sweepstakes - Gwenda McConnell (British Columbia, Canada)
Sweepstakes - Barbara Turpin (British Columbia, Canada)
Forms & Links
RV Parking Reservation
JM Show Services
Box 825, Stn. Main
Grande Prairie, AB T8V 3R5
Canadian Cane Corso Association - National Specialty Show for Cane Corso
Dogwood Boxer Club - Specialty Show for Boxers / 2 Specialty Obedience Trials
Rhodesian Ridgeback Club of BC - Specialty Show for Rhodesian Ridgebacks
Sagebrush Working Herding & Obedience Club Of B.C - Group Specialty Show for Group 3 & 7 / 3 All Breed Obedience Trials / 3 Rally Obedience Trials
Rally Obedience Sanction Match - Rally Obedience Sanction Match for all breeds
Saturday, September 5th during the lunch break.
Booster for Chihuahuas on Friday under Charles Trotter.
Owner Handled Competition
Held all 4 days. This competition is open to non-professionals only. Participants do not need to pre-register but will need to inform the ring steward following the breed judging that they are the owner. Only owner-handled dogs that receive a Best of Breed ribbon are eligible to compete in the Best Owner Handled Dog in Group.
|Dog Name||GCh Especially Dixie Chick|
|Owner||Gaylen J. Boutet|
|Handler||Gaylen J. Boutet|
|Breed||Spaniel (English Cocker)|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 4,142 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,431 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,274,067 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 614,799,906 visitors.