|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Battle River Canine Association |
March 27, 2015 - March 29, 2015
Camrose, Alberta (Indoor)
Description: 3 All Breed Shows / 3 Obedience Trials / 3 Rally Obedience Trials
Address: 4250 Exhibition Drive, Camrose, Alberta T4V 4R4
Closing Date: Wednesday, March 04, 2015 @ 8:00 p.m. (Mountain)
Friday, March 27
Saturday, March 28
Sunday, March 29
Friday, March 27 (Obedience Trial 1)
Saturday, March 28 (Obedience Trial 2)
Sunday, March 29 (Obedience Trial 3)
Friday, March 27 (Rally Trial 1)
Saturday, March 28 (Rally Trial 2)
Sunday, March 29 (Rally Trial 3)
Conformation - Karen Day (Saskatchewan, Canada)
Conformation - Terry Gains (British Columbia, Canada)
Conformation - Michael Hill (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Jack Ireland (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Cheryl Myers-Egerton (New Brunswick, Canada)
Obedience - Terry Gains (British Columbia, Canada)
Obedience - Stephen Hazelwood (New Brunswick, Canada)
Obedience - Diana MacKenzie (Ontario, Canada)
Rally Obedience - Terry Gains (British Columbia, Canada)
Rally Obedience - Stephen Hazelwood (New Brunswick, Canada)
Rally Obedience - Diana MacKenzie (Ontario, Canada)
Forms & Links
JM Show Services
Box 825, Stn. Main
Grande Prairie, AB T8V 3R5
Australian Shepherd Fanciers of Alberta - 2 ASCA Conformation Shows for Australian Shepherds
Edmonton Samoyed Club - Specialty Show for Samoyeds
Prairie Dachshund Club - Specialty Show for Dachshunds (All Varieties)
Siberian Husky Club Of Canada - Regional Specialty Show for Siberian Huskies
Tri-Arctic Specialty - Specialty Show for Alaskan Malamutes, Samoyeds & Siberian Huskies
Canine Good Neighbour Test - Canine Good Neighbour (CGN) Test for all dogs
Rally Sanction Match - Rally Obedience Sanction Match
Junior Handling - Conformation & Obedience
Friday after Best in Show. Fee $ 2.00 payable at registration. Entries will be taken on Friday starting at 3:00 pm
Boosters & Supported Entries
Boosters for Alaskan Malamute (Sunday(, American Cocker Spaniels (Saturday), Australian Shepherds (Saturday), Boxers (Saturday), Dachshunds (Friday), Papillons (all 3 days), Pembroke Welsh Corgis (Friday), Samoyeds (Sunday), Shetland Sheepdogs (all 3 days)
Supported entry for Japanese Chin (all 3 days).
Reserved Benching & Power
Reserved benching is available for exhibitors and handlers with 10 or more dogs or groups of exhibitors with 10 dogs or more. Give names of exhibitors benching together - if applicable). These spots will be 16'x 25' and will be set up along the north and south walls. There are 18 spots available at a cost of $100.00 each including the cost of power. If you want to reserve a space, please contact Show Superintendent; Al Nilson â€“ email: firstname.lastname@example.org and mail a cheque to Al Nilson at 53278 RR223, Ardrossan, AB T8E 2K2
Power is also available for unreserved benching at $30.00 for the weekend. If you are not reserving benching, include your payment for power with your entries. Bring a 50' cord to reach to power panels.
Saturday after the conclusion of BIS/HIT. To obtain entry forms contact the Regional Representative at email@example.com. Completed entry forms with $6.00 entry fee per team is to be sent to the Show Secretary and copies of the entry form forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org and CSHRA.STATS@shaw.ca by closing date of entries.
Due to judging overloads, the following judging changes are in place for the Battle River show and trials:
1. Friday: Group 7 - Australian Shepherd, Collie (Rough), Bouvier des Flandres, Collie (Smooth) will be judged by Denise Cornelssen. Michael Hill will judge the balance of the group and group judging.
2. Saturday: Group 1 - Barbet, Spaniel (American Cocker), Spaniel (Clumber), Spaniel (English Cocker) will be judged by Terry Gains. Cheryl Myers-Egerton will judge the balance of the group and group judging.
3. Saturday: Group 3 - Boxer, Doberman Pinscher, Mastiff will be judged by Denise Cornelssen. Jack Ireland will judge the balance of the group and group judging.
4. Sunday: Group 3 - Bullmastiff will be judged by Michael Hill. Mastiff will be judged by Jack Ireland. Cheryl Myers-Egerton will judge the balance of the group and group judging.
5. Rally Obedience: Friday â€“ Excellent A & Excellent B will be judged by Diane MacKenzie.
|Dog Name||GCh Amaley N Cassbar Custom Chrome|
|Handler||Trina Neil and Amanda Swanson|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 10,438 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,389 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,774,818 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 615,114,032 visitors.