|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Tantramar Kennel Club |
May 17, 2014 - May 18, 2014
Amherst, Nova Scotia (Indoor)
Description: 4 All Breed Shows & 2 Obedience Trials & 2 Rally Trials
Address: Amherst, Nova Scotia
Closing Date: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 @ 11:00 pm (Atlantic)
Saturday, May 17 (Show 1)
Saturday, May 17 (Show 2)
Sunday, May 18 (Show 3)
Sunday, May 18 (Show 4)
Saturday, May 17 (Obedience Trial 1)
Sunday, May 18 (Obedience Trial 2)
Saturday, May 17 (Rally Obedience Trial 1)
Sunday, May 18 (Rally Obedience Trial 2)
Conformation - Len Harfield (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Jack Ireland (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Peter Machen (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Deirdre McKinnon (Prince Edward Island, Canada)
Conformation - Maida Puterman (Ontario, Canada)
Obedience - Sandy Briggs (Ontario, Canada)
Rally Obedience - Sandy Briggs (Ontario, Canada)
Forms & Links
24 Carrie Cres.
Beaver Bank, NS B4G 1B2
|Dog Name||GCh Heathercreek Something To Talk About|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 22,669 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 129,007 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 1,678,923 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 609,944,476 visitors.