|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Mount Cheam Canine Association |
February 26, 2016 - February 28, 2016
Chilliwack, BC (Indoor)
Description: 3 All Breed Shows
Address: 44140 Luckakuck Way, Chilliwack, BC V2R 4A7
Closing Date: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 @ 9:00 p.m. (Pacific)
Friday, February 26
Saturday, February 27
Sunday, February 28
Conformation - Ann Hennigan (British Columbia, Canada)
Conformation - Jocelyne Gagne (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Karsten Kaemling (British Columbia, Canada)
Conformation - Shawn Nichols (Alberta, Canada)
Conformation - Stanley Shen (Singapore, Singapore)
Sweepstakes - Lana Ferguson (British Columbia, Canada)
Forms & Links
RV Parking Reservation
Classic Show Services
P.O. Box 100
Fort Langley, BC V1M 2R4
Canine Good Neighbour Test - CGN Test for all dogs
Sunday, February 28th during the lunch break. Judge: Louis Kruger. Fee: $2.00. Registration will take place at the Show Secretaryâ€™s desk from 10:00am up to 11:00am on Sunday.
Boosters & Breed Prizes
Boosters for American & English Cocker Spaniels (Friday - Ann Hennigan) and Lhasa Apso (Saturday - Stanley Shen).
Breed prizes for Beagles (Saturday - Karsten Kaemling) and Whippets (Saturday - Karsten Kaemling).
Thursday evening. $20/hour. For more information contact Arlene Pede at 604-793-5130.
Judging Panel Changes
Cristian Stefanecu and Louis Kruger are unable to fulfill their assignments. The following changes are in place:
1. Jocelyne Gagne (Ontario) will take over the entire assignment for Cristian Stefanescu
2. On Friday, Ann Hennigan will take over the Sporting breeds assignment for Louise Kruger.
3. On Saturday, Karsten Kaemling will take over the Hound group assignment for Louis Kruger.
|Dog Name||GChEx Fanciful's Let The Games Begin|
|Breed||Spaniel (American Cocker)|
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 233,827 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 129,192 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 4,220,219 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 633,299,254 visitors.