|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Evelyn Kenny Kennel & Obedience Club |
July 15, 2011 - July 17, 2011
Calgary, Alberta (Indoors/Outdoors)
Description: 3 All Breed Shows & 4 Obedience Trials & 3 Rally Trials
Address: Calgary, Alberta
Closing Date: Friday, June 24, 2011 @ 12:00 midnight (Mountain)
Friday, July 15
Saturday, July 16
Sunday, July 17
Saturday, July 16 (Obedience Trial 1)
Saturday, July 16 (Obedience Trial 2)
Sunday, July 17 (Obedience Trial 3)
Sunday, July 17 (Obedience Trial 4)
Friday, July 15 (Rally Trial 1)
Saturday, July 16 (Rally Trial 2)
Sunday, July 17 (Rally Trial 3)
Conformation - Gretchen Bernardi (Illinois, USA)
Conformation - Kent Delaney (Illinois, USA)
Conformation - Jocelyne Gagne (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Barbara Heal (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Jack Kilgour (British Columbia, Canada)
Conformation - Shirley Limoges (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Nils Molin (Kungsbacka, Sweden)
Conformation - John Reeve-Newson (Dr) (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Judith Taylor (Ontario, Canada)
Obedience - Kent Delaney (Illinois, USA)
Obedience - Jeffrey Lunder (Alberta, Canada)
Obedience - Bud Milsom (Alberta, Canada)
Rally Obedience - Jeffrey Lunder (Alberta, Canada)
Rally Obedience - Bud Milsom (Alberta, Canada)
Forms & Links
215 - 44 Ave. NW
Calgary, AB T2K 0J2
Irish Wolfhound Club of Canada - Mid-Western Branch - Regional Specialty Show for Irish Wolfhounds
Labrador Retriever Club of Alberta - Regional Specialty Show for Labrador Retrievers
Non-Sporting Fanciers Of Alberta - Group Specialty Show for Non-Sporting Dogs (Group 6)
Old English Sheepdog & Owners' Club Of Canada - National Specialty Show for Old English Sheepdogs
Old English Sheepdog Fanciers Of Alberta - Regional Specialty Show for Old English Sheepdogs
Standard Schnauzer Club of Canada - Regional Specialty Show for Standard Schnauzers
Foothills Gazehound Club - CKC Lure Field Trial
Saturday, July 16th & Sunday July 17th
Doberman Pinschers (Saturday), Great Danes (Saturday), Irish Wolfhounds (Friday) Labrador Retrievers (Saturday) Old English Sheepdogs (Sunday), Whippets (Saturday)
Conformation, Obedience & Rally Matches
Rally Sanction Match on Thursday July 14th. Entries open at 5:00 p.m.
Obedience Correction Match on Friday, July 15th. Registration @ 5:00 p.m. & Match @ 6:00 p.m. For more info contact Ellen Kovar at 403-608-2268.
Conformation Sanction Match on Friday July 16th after BIS. Judges: Groups 1-3 Ron Pohl, Groups 4-7 Shaunna Bernardin. Registration starts at approximately 2 PM - entry is $5 per dog. For more information contact Kathryn Albrecht at Kandansk.email@example.com.
All Breed Sweepstakes
Friday July 15th @ 8:00 am. Sweepstakes Judges: Kendra James, Dennis Sumara
Scent Hurdle Racing
Saturday, July 16th following Best In Show. Contact Avril Tatterson at 403-279-2994
Entry Closing Date Extended
Due to the postal strike, the closing date has been extended to midnight, Friday, June 24, 2011.
|Dog Name||Ch Khamsin's Sterling Stetson|
|Owner||Nancy Kovall, Susan Konopa|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 43,084 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,407 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,774,818 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 615,069,265 visitors.