|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Medicine Hat Canine Association |
July 24, 2015 - July 26, 2015
Redcliff, Alberta (Outdoors)
Description: 5 All Breed Shows (4 Limited)
Address: Redcliff, Alberta
Closing Date: Wednesday, July 01, 2015 @ 9:00 p.m. MST
Friday, July 24 (Show # 1)
Friday, July 24 (Show # 2)
Saturday, July 25 (Show # 3)
Saturday, July 25 (Show # 4)
Sunday, July 26 (Show # 5)
Conformation - Heather Brennan (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Allan Brown (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Donald Fitzsimmons (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Neil Graves (Playas, Ecuador)
Conformation - Wendy Maisey (Alberta, Canada)
Conformation - Ed Wild (Ontario, Canada)
Forms & Links
130 McLellan Cres
Prince Albert, SK S6V 5X9
Saturday, July 25th during the lunch break.
Friday Show #1:- Ed Wild
Friday Show #2:- Neil Graves
Saturday Show #3:- Allan Brown
Saturday Show #4:- Donald Fitzsimmons
Sunday Show #5:- Wendy Maisey / Heather Brennan
Booster for German Shorthaired Pointers (Sunday - Heather Brennan).
* Thora Brown was originally scheduled to judge but has had to cancel her assignment. Donald Fitzsimmons will take over the entire assignment.
Obedience & Rally
* Obedience and Rally Obedience have been cancelled due to insufficient entries. The premium list has been revised to reflect the change to the events offered.
Updated Judging Schedule
[JULY 13]:- Due to a number of requests we have added times for when judging will begin after the lunch break. We hope that this will prove helpful to exhibitors. If there are any questions please do not hesitate to contact the Show Secretary. The MHCA works hard to ensure that this event will be successful and enjoyable for all.
|Dog Name||Ch Rush's Q Up The Band|
|Owner||Linda Brox & Annie Prange|
|Handler||Annie Prange & Linda Brox|
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 82,416 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 120,858 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 39,048,261 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 976,411,773 visitors.