|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Wheat City Kennel Club |
November 15, 2013 - November 17, 2013
Brandon, Manitoba (Indoor)
Description: 4 Shows (2 Limited) & 3 Obedience Trials & 3 Rally Trials
Address: 1175 18th St #1, Brandon, Manitoba R7A 7C5
Closing Date: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 @ 9:00 p.m. (Central)
Friday, November 15 (Show # 1)
Friday, November 15 (Show # 2)
Saturday, November 16
Sunday, November 17
Friday, November 15 (Obedience Trial 1)
Saturday, November 16 (Obedience Trial 2)
Sunday, November 17 (Obedience Trial 3)
Friday, November 15 (Rally Trial 1)
Saturday, November 16 (Rally Trial 2)
Sunday, November 17 (Rally Trial 3)
Conformation - Alan Bennett (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Murray Eason (Alberta, Canada)
Conformation - Doreen Marsh (British Columbia, Canada)
Conformation - Dianne Miller (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Cheryl Paterson (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Glen Stark (Ontario, Canada)
Conformation - Patricia Taylor (Manitoba, Canada)
Obedience - Gail Carroll (Manitoba, Canada)
Obedience - Lawrence Klassen (Alberta, Canada)
Rally Obedience - Cathie Newans (Saskatchewan, Canada)
Rally Obedience - Lawrence Klassen (Alberta, Canada)
Sweepstakes - David Gilmour (Saskatchewan, Canada)
Forms & Links
Grooming Space Reservation
Wheat City Kennel Club
c/o 145 Pacific Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3B 2Z6
Canadian National Australian Shepherd Association - Regional Specialty Show for Australian Shepherds
Manitoba Australian Shepherd Club - ASCA Conformation Show for Australian Shepherds
Junior Conformation Handling
Sunday, November 17th during the noon break. Judge: TBA.
Boosters for Australian Shepherds (Sunday), Dachshunds (Saturday), Doberman Pinschers (Sunday).
Saturday, November 16th after Best in Show. Judges: Ben Wasylyshen & Cailey Nichols. Classes: 7 - 9 years, 9 - 11 years, 11 and over.
Judging Panel Change
1. Al Bennett is unable to fulfill his assignment. Sue-Ellyn Rempel will take over the assignment.
2. Eva O'Keefe is unable to fulfill her Obedience and Rally assignment and has been replaced by Lawrence Klassen. The judging schedule has been revised to include the assignment change.
|Dog Name||GCh Benchmark's Winning Goal|
|Owner||Ronald & Pearl Humenny|
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 154,774 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 127,293 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 6,012,137 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 540,487,633 visitors.