Friday, August 18, 2017 - Obedience Trial 2
Thursday, August 17 (Obedience Trial 1)
Friday, August 18 (Obedience Trial 2)
Saturday, August 19 (Obedience Trial 3)
Sunday, August 20 (Obedience Trial 4)
Thursday, August 17 (Rally Trial 1)
Friday, August 18 (Rally Trial 2)
Saturday, August 19 (Rally Trial 3)
Sunday, August 20 (Rally Trial 4)
Manitoba Working & Herding Association - Sunday, August 20 - Conformation
Manitoba Sporting Dog Association - Sunday, August 20 - Conformation
Manitoba Hound Club - Saturday, August 19 - Conformation
Red River Terrier Association - Saturday, August 19 - Conformation
German Shepherd Dog Club Of Manitoba - Saturday, August 19 - Conformation
Basenji Club Of Canada [National] - Saturday, August 19 - Conformation
Manitoba Boxer Club - Friday, August 18 - Conformation
River City Labrador Enthusiasts - Friday, August 18 - Conformation
River City Labrador Enthusiasts - Saturday, August 19 - Conformation
German Shepherd Dog Club Of Canada - Friday, August 18 - Conformation
Winnipeg Area Shetland Sheepdog Association - Friday, August 18 - Conformation
Winnipeg Area Shetland Sheepdog Association - Saturday, August 19 - Obedience
Great Dane Club Of Canada - Saturday, August 19 - Conformation
Boxer Club Of Canada - Saturday, August 19 - Conformation
Canadian National Australian Shepherd Association [National] - Saturday, August 19 - Conformation
-- Trina Gallop--
MBPIS CH Delightful Dolores v. Grunsven
Owner: Trina Gallop
Breeder: R.A.J. Smits
Handled by Trina Gallop
Judge: Lionel Whittaker
Australian Shepherd Kinring's Back On The Road / Rob Byers
|Pre-Novice - Lionel Whittaker|
|Novice A - Lionel Whittaker|
|Ardbrae's Foxy Red Diva||Retriever (Nova Scotia Duck Tolling)||Louise & Maureen Justice-Dupuis||180.0|
|Novice B - Lionel Whittaker|
|Kinring's Back On The Road||Australian Shepherd||Rob Byers||198.0|
|Open A - Lionel Whittaker|
|Taya Vom Asintay||German Shepherd Dog||Carolyn Ayre||186.5|
|Open B - Lionel Whittaker|
|Utility A - Lionel Whittaker|
|Utility B - Lionel Whittaker|
|Goldunn's Prairie Son||Retriever (Golden)||Valerie Reith||189.5|
|Disclaimer: These are not official CKC results. If you spot any incorrect results, please visit Results Correction Page. We rely on the goodwill of volunteers to provide us with results and mistakes are corrected as soon as we receive them. For official results, contact the Canadian Kennel Club.|
|Dog Name||GCh Empire's Original Gangster|
|Handler||Angela Pegoraro / Holly Fedechko|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 23,087 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 129,040 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 1,579,121 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 609,844,674 visitors.