Saturday, August 29, 2009
Judge: James White
Setter (Irish) Shadagee Caught Red-Handed
Points: 542 TOP DOG points (** see disclaimer at bottom)Best Puppy In Show
Judge: James White
Siberian Husky Ch Karnovanda's Xekiel
|Group 1 - David Swartwood|| Top Dog|
|Group 1st||Shadagee Caught Red-Handed||Setter (Irish)||133|
|Group 2nd||GCh Light-Foot's Sugar On Snow||Retriever (Flat-Coated)||125|
|Group 3rd||Ch Windcrest Take It To The Limit||Setter (Gordon)||124|
|Group 4th||Ch Editions Good MorningAmerica||Setter (English)||118|
|BPIG||Laden Field's Knusprig Kareela||Pointer (German Short-Haired)||N/A|
|Group 2 - James White|| Top Dog|
|Group 1st||Ch Aotearoa Lee Ridge Tote||Irish Wolfhound||80|
|Group 2nd||Ch Murphy's Continental Drift||Bloodhound||72|
|Group 3rd||Ch Avalonia Bondi At Touchstone||Whippet||52|
|Group 4th||Ch Prelude's Hulk Hogan MW||Dachshund (Miniature Wire-Haired)||47|
|BPIG||Erieau's Tobacco Rhodes||Dachshund (Miniature Long-Haired)||N/A|
|Group 3 - Donald Emslie|| Top Dog|
|Group 1st||Ch TsarShadows Jatkosota||Karelian Bear Dog||76|
|Group 2nd||Ch Del Sur How Now||Portuguese Water Dog||75|
|Group 3rd||Ch Karnovanda's Xekiel||Siberian Husky||66|
|Group 4th||Ch Striders Santana V Drogheda||Great Dane||47|
|BPIG||Ch Karnovanda's Xekiel||Siberian Husky||N/A|
|Group 4 - Phyllis Wolfish|| Top Dog|
|Group 1st||Rockledge Rory Ridire||Irish Terrier||61|
|Group 2nd||Ch Manoir's Match Pointe||Lakeland Terrier||60|
|Group 3rd||Ch Zlatapraha Brubeck||Cesky Terrier||54|
|Group 4th||Ch Gateway Sparks Of Glahms||Dandie Dinmont Terrier||53|
|BPIG||Ch Blythfell Fergus||West Highland White Terrier||N/A|
|Group 5 - Sari Brewster Tietjen|| Top Dog|
|Group 1st||GCh Bolowski V.H. Lamslag||Cavalier King Charles Spaniel||71|
|Group 2nd||Ch Richelieu's Lil Malta Angel||Maltese||67|
|Group 3rd||Ch Altanero Red Alert||Miniature Pinscher||63|
|Group 4th||Ch HilaNe's Mark Of Zorro||Affenpinscher||60|
|BPIG||Pomamania Safari Glass Tiger||Pomeranian||N/A|
|Group 6 - Donald Emslie|| Top Dog|
|Group 1st||Ch Classique Scaramouche||Poodle (Standard)||48|
|Group 2nd||Ch Camplaren Just Picture Perfect||Schipperke||37|
|Group 3rd||Ch Kortar's Karamel Krunch||Shiba Inu||36|
|Group 4th||Ch Nuuktok's Atka Inukshuk||American Eskimo Dog (Standard)||33|
|BPIG||Ch Kortar's Karamel Krunch||Shiba Inu||N/A|
|Group 7 - James White|| Top Dog|
|Group 1st||GCh Mouton Rothschild du Francnord||Bouvier des Flandres||67|
|Group 2nd||GCh Strathearn's Hart And Soul||Bearded Collie||64|
|Group 3rd||Ch Penpals Providence At MacLaren||Shetland Sheepdog||61|
|Group 4th||Ch Trollheimen Who's Watchin The Bridge||Norwegian Buhund||51|
|BPIG||Shelamo Riding The Winds||Shetland Sheepdog||N/A|
|Disclaimer: These are not official CKC results. If you spot any incorrect results, please visit Results Correction Page. We rely on the goodwill of volunteers to provide us with results and mistakes are corrected as soon as we receive them. For official results, contact the Canadian Kennel Club.|
|Dog Name||GCh Heathercreek Something To Talk About|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 74,075 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,376 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,774,818 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 615,690,574 visitors.