CANUCK DOGS FUNDRAISING
2008 - 2012 Fundraising Total
Canuck Dog's 2008 - 2012 fundraising total for the Dog Legislation Council of Canada was $38,890. Thank you to everyone who supported the Dog Legislation Council of Canada.
The DLCC promotes responsible dog ownership. This includes child dog safety programs, bite free programs for adults working in proximity of dogs and working with individual dog owners. The DLCC also works to encourage the implementation of non-breed specific dangerous dog by-laws. Non-breed specific dangerous dog by-laws designate dogs as 'dangerous' based on behaviour rather than breed.
|Dog Name||Ch Crystaljems C U On The Darkside|
|Handler||Dinant VanHoek / Nicole L. Simpson|
|Breed||Chihuahua (Long Coat)|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 12,846 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,383 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,774,818 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 615,212,058 visitors.