|Judge Name:||Davor Javor|
|Types of Shows:||Conformation|
|Type of Breeds||Afghan Hound,Spaniel (English Cocker),Retriever (Golden),Old English Sheepdog|
|I've been interested in dogs since I was a kid, I just love dogs. My first dog was an American Cocker bitch, Champion and my first BIS winner. We've had Champion Afghan Hounds, English Cockers and Golden Retriever as well.
Today we only have Old English Sheepdogs under the kennel name Reata. The OES that we owned or bred have won their championships in Argentina, Brasil, Chile, Uruguay, USA, Canada, Australia, China, England, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Portugal, Spain, Gibraltar, Luxembourg, Austria, Hungary, Italy, San Marino, Serbia, Russia, Slovenia, Yugoslavia, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Georgia, Cyprus, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Latvia and Croatia. We have BIS winners in Europe, South and North America, RBIS at European Dog Show, Group Winners both at the World and European Shows, WD and two times AOM at the American National, two times BIS at the Euro-OES Show, BOB at Crufts etc. We achieved all that never having more than five adults at home. In 2014 I received Award for lifetime achievement in breeding from Croatian KC.
I've been judging dogs for almost 30 years, and I am approved by the Croatian KC and FCI as an all-round judge. I have judged so far in Austria, Australia, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Holland, Hungary, Italy, Israel, Norway, Portugal, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine, USA and Yugoslavia.
Currently we live in Mississauga, Canada and we continue to breed our OES here.
|Dog Name||GCh Brushwood Never Say Never|
|Owner||Melissa Cadieux, Tanya Palylyk, Raymond Yurick|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 17,767 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 128,426 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,274,067 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 614,904,298 visitors.