|Judge Name:||Ricardo Saldana|
|Location:||Mexico City, Mexico|
|Types of Shows:||Conformation,Conformation|
|Type of Breeds|
|"I am passionate about all breeds of dogs, concentrating on healthy dogs, sound moving dogs of correct type and temperament"...
Born in Mexico City, Ricardo Saldaña Solórzano grew up in a family of dog lovers. At 11 years old, he started participating in Dog Shows as owner-handler. Later he became a Steward for the Federacion Canofila Mexicana (Mexican Kennel Club), activity which he performed during many years; in this time he was steward for judges all around the world.
He participated actively as a steward and judge in the 1978, 1984, 1999 and 2007 World Dog Shows in Mexico City. He was member of the Board of the Federacion Canofila Mexicana for 20 years. He has represented Mexico in the General Assembly of the FCI meetings in Germany, Switzerland, Argentina, Belgium and Mexico. At 16 years old, he was judging his first match show. He obtained his first license to judge in 1980 and in 1988 he was credited as judge with international license to judge all breed by the FCM and the FCI. He was judged in more than 40 countries, in many of the most prestigious shows. He has judged in World Dog Shows; Royal Shows in Australia; New Zealand and South Africa Championships; many of the most prestigious shows in USA and Cánada; International FCI Shows in Asia, Sudamerica and Europe.
He was President of the School of Judges of the Federacion Canofila Mexicana; he has organized and participated in many seminars and conference to prepared new judges.
For 15 years he was President and Show Chairman of the Club Canofilo de Michoacán, in Morelia. He was owned dogs of various breeds like English Cocker Spaniel, Smooth Fox Terrier, Xoloitzcuintle, Toy Poodles, Pomerania and Smooth Chihuahueño; he has breed Labrador Retriever and American Cocker Spaniel. But his breed is the Pugs. He has breed Pugs for over 26 years, many of which have become Mexican, International champions and BIS winners. He is co-owner of the "Guivercelli Kennel", along with his wife Gabriela Guillen, breeding many more winning Pugs around the World and the top winning Pugs in Mexico. He has judged a Pug specialty show in Brazil, New Zealand, Russia and Argentina.
He wrote for a dog show magazine in Mexico, Argentina and USA and is a professional journalist, producer of television and specialist in institutional marketing.
|Dog Name||GCh Paquestone's Just A Jewell|
|Owner||Lynda Molter and Raymond Goldstone|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 23,854 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 129,100 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 1,944,260 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 609,609,710 visitors.