|Judge Name:||Darryl Vice|
|Types of Shows:||Conformation|
|Type of Breeds|
|Breeds/Bred: Miniature Pinschers, Brussels Griffons
Owned/Exhibited: Great Danes, Giant Schnauzers, Bullmastiffs, Kerry Blue Terriers
I started breeding dogs in the early ’70s, but settled into Miniature Pinschers and Brussels Griffons in the late ’70s. I bred many champions in both breeds with little breeding each year. I showed my own dogs and helped a few friends a long the way. I also had Working breeds through the years. I have owned Great Danes, Giant Schnauzers and Bullmastiffs. I now have my second Kerry Blue Terrier. I started judging in 1994, and have judged in many other countries as well as all over the US. I have judged both of my breeds National Specialty twice. I have been privileged to judge many other breed specialties through the years. I always feel it’s such an honour to be asked to judge any breed specialty. I truly love to judge and enjoy every one of my assignments.
I have been married for 36 years and have a one wonderful daughter and one perfect 15-yearold granddaughter. I have belonged to many dogs clubs through the years, but now I am Vice- President of the Kennel Club of Palm Springs. I also belong to Orange Empire Dog Club and the American Brussels Griffon Association. I am very active in our Kennel Club of Palm Springs. We put on one of the largest and most beautiful dog shows in the United States, with entries of well over 3,000 dogs each day.
|Dog Name||GChB Zesta Shiver Me Timbur|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 9,147 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 129,176 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 1,944,260 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 609,325,283 visitors.