|Judge Name:||Sean Delmar|
|Types of Shows:||Conformation,Conformation - Other|
|Type of Breeds|
|In administration I currently hold the following positions.
- President of The Irish Kennel Club
- Chairman of The Irish Breeds Society
- Consultant to State 'Best practices body' for Quality & Qualifications (Ireland semi- state body)
- FCI All Breeds International Judge
- IKC delegate to FCI
- General Committee member of FCI European Section
,br> As a judge, I have officiated at events in all the Continents for over 40 years. Included in these appointments were, FCI World Shows, FCI Section Shows, Crufts, Eukanuba World Challenge and many ‘Top Dog’ events.
My family prefix, 'Shillelagh' Kennels (1950), is one of the most successful terrier kennels in Ireland achieving Top Dog (All Breeds), Top Breeder, Top Sire, having consistently produced top winning terriers in Ireland over 8 decades.
I also have a lifetime commitment to promoting the breeds of Irish origin.
On behalf of The Irish Kennel Club I have interacted with animal welfare and veterinary groups and legislators with particular interest in all type of 'Assist Dogs'.
A life time passion for dogs and the way they enrich our lives is my driving force'.
|Dog Name||GCh Heirborn Above The Law|
|Owner||Brent & Judith Byers|
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 60,577 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 125,181 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 45,074,018 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 501,849,026 visitors.