|Judge Name:||Linda Kornhi|
|Kennel Name:||Quail Run Cavaliers|
|Types of Shows:||Conformation|
|Type of Breeds||Cavalier King Charles Spaniel|
|I have been involved in the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed since 1989, when my first Cavalier, a rescue boy named Teddy, joined my family. We have been enamored with the breed ever since. I spent my first few years of Cavalier ownership studying the breed and observing at shows. I obtained my first show prospect in 1994 and entered the world of conformation showing shortly thereafter. I take great pleasure in showing my own dogs, and enjoy the close bond that develops between dog and handler when they work well together. I have titled too many dogs to track in the AKC and the CKC. I have also pointed nearly all my dogs in the CKCSC, USA despite very limited showing, and titled one dog in a single weekend. I have had the distinct pleasure of showing numerous times at Crufts and the UK Cavalier Club show, both with a dog I 'borrowed' for 18 months from one of my English mentors, and assisting my UK friends in showing their dogs. My love of this breed has encouraged me to travel abroad extensively, and make many friends along the way. This hobby we all love is, in my opinion, about our journey with our dogs, not the destination. For me, it's about far more than pursuing national statistics.The AKC granted me regular judging status in Cavaliers in 2013, and I have been very much enjoying traveling to different parts of the country, honored with judging dogs that I may never have seen before. I continue to be an active owner/breeder/handler, and have no plans to retire from those activities, which bring me great joy, anytime in the near future.|
|Dog Name||GChS BigLuv's Let It Ride|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 43,711 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 129,061 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 1,944,260 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 609,813,693 visitors.