|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Brantford & District Kennel & Obedience Club |
December 03, 2016 - December 04, 2016
Brantford, Ontario (Indoor)
Description: 2 All Breed Shows
Address: 79 Market St S, Brantford, Ontario N3S 2E4
Closing Date: Tuesday, November 22, 2016 @ 8:00 p.m. (Eastern)
Saturday, December 03
Sunday, December 04
Conformation - Per Kristian Andersen (Oslo, Norway)
Conformation - Guy Jeavons (Ontario, Canada)
Forms & Links
MJN Show Services
9 Samya Court
Scarborough, ON M1R 2A4
American Cocker Spaniel Club of Central Ontario - Specialty Show for American Cocker Spaniels
Saturday, December 3rd. Judge: TBA. No Pee Wee classes.
Boosters for American Cocker Spaniels (Saturday & Sunday), Basset Hounds (Sunday - Guy Jeavons), Bearded Collies (Saturday - Per Kristian Andersen), Leonbergers (Saturday - Per Kristian Andersen).
Bred By Exhibitor Competition
Saturday, December 3rd. The dog must be entered in the Bred By class in their respective breeds. The breeder/owner must show the dog through each level of the competition.
Hydro hook-ups are available for motor homes and trailers. A small charge will be made by the Civic Centre. Please ask the Civic Centre staff for details.
* Please note the following judging changes are in place for Saturday due to judge overloads:
1. Saturday - Sporting Group: Guy Jeavons has exceeded his limit. Mark Houston-McMillan will judge Weimaraners in his place.
2. Saturday - Hound Group: Per Kristian Andersen has exceeded his limit. Mark Houston-McMillan will judge the following breeds - Afghan Hound, Basenji, Borzoi, Dachshund (MLH), Dachshund (SWH), Ibizan Hound, Irish Wolfhound, Norrbottenspets, Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen, Rhodesian Ridgebacks.
|Dog Name||GCh Sea Of Flames|
|Owner||Jennifer Knudsen / Felipe Lara|
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 615,312 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 120,230 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 35,786,888 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 834,877,711 visitors.