|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Logan Lake Retriever Club [Field Trial] |
June 02, 2023 - June 04, 2023
Deroche, BC (Outdoors)
Description: CKC Retriever Field Trial (1 Junior / 1 Qualifying / 2 Open)
Address: Deroche, BC
Retriever Trial - Dave Douglas (British Columbia, Canada)
Retriever Trial - Debby Montgomery (British Columbia, Canada)
Retriever Trial - Linda Page (British Columbia, Canada)
Retriever Trial - Mark Roberts (British Columbia, Canada)
Retriever Trial - Jane Spearing (British Columbia, Canada)
Forms & Links
National Retriever Club of Canada Website
35090 Sunnyside Dr.
Mission, BC V2V 6S9
Premium List Status
* PREMIUM LIST YET TO COME. Please contact the Event Secretary for more information.
|Dog Name||GChS Amahte's Sungura Wawindaji|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 23,997 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 129,072 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 1,944,260 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 609,737,237 visitors.