With great sadness it is announced that Joan McMurphy passed away on Thursday morning, January 14th at the Grande Prairie Hospice. Joan owned JM Show Services show secretary service for many years and was a familiar, friendly face at the shows. Joan was very proud of her Pomeranians, several of whom had their Grand Championships and were working on Rally titles.
At Joan's request, there will be no service. In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to:
Grande Prairie Hospice Palliative Care Society
PO Box 21215
Grande Prairie, AB T8V 6W7
Hospice Website: http://www.gphospice.ca
Thank you from the McMurphy Family.
Joan McMurphy Passing
|Dog Name||GCh Heathercreek Something To Talk About|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 8,901 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 129,004 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 1,665,155 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 609,930,708 visitors.