2022 Special Referendum - Please Vote!
Voting for the Special Referendum closes in just a couple of days. If you haven't voted yet, we need your vote! These are important issues for the CKC, breed clubs, and members and exhibitors across Canada.
The Special Referendum includes:
• A vote on proposed by-law amendments
• A vote on the next step for new breeds to be added to the CKC
• A vote on the rules of eligibility for multiple breeds
Voting closes this Wednesday, November 30 (11:59 p.m. Eastern). Be sure to cast your vote before then. The new breeds need your help!
Canadian Kennel Club 2022 Special Referendum Voting
|Dog Name||GChB Redlion's Invasion|
|Owner||Robert Boyd, Amanda and Tammy McAllister|
|Handler||Doug Belter / Peter Scott|
|Breed||Retriever (Chesapeake Bay)|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 17,017 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 129,098 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 1,944,260 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 609,602,873 visitors.