With great sadness it is announced that Barbara Watt, Canadian Kennel Club all-breed conformation judge passed away on Sunday, August 14th in hospital in Victoria, BC. Barbara bred Wire Fox Terriers as Plawsworth Perm. Reg.
The obituary for Barbara can be viewed here: Barbara Rose Watt Obituary
Service to be held on Saturday, August 20th:
St. Luke's Anglican Church
3821 Cedar Hill X Road
Time: Saturday at 1:00 p.m.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to The Primate's World Relief and Development Fund at www.pwrdf.org.
Babara Watt Obituary & Service
|Dog Name||GCh Heathercreek Something To Talk About|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 10,017 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 129,004 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 1,666,271 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 609,931,824 visitors.