At the beginning of February I sent out an announcement that Canuck Dogs would not be doing the 2019 standings. Since that time many people have emailed me to express their concerns and ask me to reconsider.
This is to let you know that if I am able to find a few reliable people to help me reduce my workload, it may be possible to continue with the standings. For those of you advocating a member subscription, in my experience not enough people would pay it.
In the meantime while I investigate the options, the standings will continue. The Conformation standings are now posted and Obedience and Rally will follow over the next day or two.
Sue @ CanuckDogs.com
2019 Standings Update for Conformation, Obedience & Rally
|Dog Name||GCh Paquestone's Just A Jewell|
|Owner||Lynda Molter and Raymond Goldstone|
Featured LinksThe Canadian Kennel Club
- The Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) is the primary registry body for purebred dogs in Canada and currently recognizes 187 breeds.
- Considering purchasing a purebred dog? The Puppy List is an easy-to-use searchable database that includes contact information for CKC Member Breeders.
- Adding a new member to your family can be an exciting and patience-trying experience. Before contacting potential breeders, visit CKC’s Finding an Accountable Breeder page for a list of key tips to help you find the right breeder for you.
- Barry Truax's Top Dog stats for 1988 - 2007 plus Terriers up to 2017.
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- A Canada wide initiative by dedicated enthusiasts, designed to promote the benefits of purebred dog ownership.
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 18,328 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 129,056 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 1,944,260 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 609,788,310 visitors.