The Captain's B(Log)
- 'Captain' Will Alexander writes about dog shows, life on the road & other musings.
- Donna Jenkins shares her view as a Owner/Handler
- Petition to return control of breed standards to the National Clubs
- Application for July 15th deadline for 'The Sonny Fund'
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- The CKC Foundation is looking for volunteers to serve on committees
- Contact information for the 2012 - 2014 Canadian Kennel Club Board of Directors.
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 98,922 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 121,767 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 5,774,108 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 183,868,406 visitors.
- The top 10 days for visitors on Canuck Dogs:
Did you know
406,966 on Aug 3, 2013
380,589 on Aug 4, 2013
368,972 on Jun 16, 2013
343,134 on Aug 5, 2013
341,008 on Mar 2, 2014
325,224 on Dec 18, 2012
318,629 on Aug 11, 2013
316,949 on Feb 26, 2013
314,886 on Aug 9, 2013
Sunday, July 31, 2011
Fredericton Kennel Club - Friday, July 29 - Conformation
Fredericton Kennel Club - Saturday, July 30 - Conformation
Fredericton Kennel Club - Sunday, July 31 - Conformation
Fredericton Kennel Club - Monday, August 01 - Conformation
German Short Hair Pointer Club of Canada - Saturday, July 30 - Conformation
|Sweepstakes - Marlene Corey|| Top Dog|
|Best In Juvenile Sweepstakes||Beaubri's On The Q.T.||Basenji||0|
|Best Opposite in Juvenile Sweeps||Kaleonahe's Timar Imagine||Basenji||0|
|Best In Veteran Sweepstakes||Klassic's Minx in Tri||Basenji||0|
|Best Opposite in Veteran Sweeps||Ch Mankia's Pole Ndaniya||Basenji||0|
|Disclaimer: These are not official CKC results. If you spot any incorrect results, please email email@example.com. We rely on the goodwill of volunteers to provide us with results and mistakes are corrected as soon as we receive them. The TOP DOG points are unofficial and are calculated based on the show judging schedule so absentees are NOT taken into consideration. For official results, contact the Canadian Kennel Club.|