Retain Rights to Crop & Dock
- Taking a stand against the CVMA national agenda to ban cropping & docking
- 'Captain' Will Alexander writes about dog shows, life on the road & other musings.
- Donna Jenkins shares her view as a Owner/Handler
- Petition to return control of breed standards to the National Clubs
- Help sponsor the 2013 National Junior Handling Finals in New Brunswick
- Bully and Spitz breed show on November 2-3 in conjunction with the Trillium show
- Application for July 15th deadline for 'The Sonny Fund'
- Contact information for the 2012 - 2014 Canadian Kennel Club Board of Directors.
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 40,109 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 104,955 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 6,986,504 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 130,458,699 visitors.
- The top 10 days for visitors on Canuck Dogs:
Did you know
325,224 on Dec 18, 2012
316,949 on Feb 26, 2013
314,667 on Feb 23, 2013
314,008 on Apr 13, 2013
312,894 on Jun 9, 2013
311,872 on Jun 8, 2013
308,960 on May 26, 2013
307,602 on May 12, 2013
305,300 on Jun 14, 2013
|Judge Name:||Sarah-Jane Petti|
|Types of Shows:||Earth Dog Test,Rally - Other,Canine Good Neighbour,Rally Obedience Trial|
|Type of Breeds|
Sarah-Jane began her judging career with the Canadian Association of Rally Obedience (CARO) and the Association of Pet Dog Trainers (APDT) in 2005, 2 years before the Canadian Kennel Club introduced rally obedience. In 2008, Sarah-Jane was licensed to judge all levels of rally obedience for the CKC. In addition, Sarah-Jane is also a Canine Good Neighbour evaluator, and an Earthdog test judge (Intro to Quarry / Junior Earthdog levels).
Growing up, Sarah-Jane participated in conformation, both as a junior handler, and exhibiting her parents standard long hair dachshunds under the Brenbell kennel name. She currently owns a standard wire-hair dachshund and australian shepherd and has competed in obedience, rally obedience, agility and earthdog.