|EVENT INFORMATION|| << Return To Previous Page|
|Newfoundland Dog Club of Canada |
April 01, 2011 - April 02, 2011
Red Deer, Alberta (Indoor)
Description: Regional Specialty Show & Specialty Obedience Trial & Specialty Rally Trial for Newfoundlands
Address: Red Deer, Alberta
Closing Date: Monday, March 14, 2011 @ 8:00 p.m. (Mountain)
Saturday, April 02
Friday, April 01
Friday, April 01
April 02, 2011 - NDCC Regional Specialty
Conformation - Merla Thomson (Alberta, Canada)
Obedience - Del Lunn (Ontario, Canada)
Rally Obedience - Del Lunn (Ontario, Canada)
Forms & Links
27529 Twp Road 514
Stony Plain, AB T7Z 1Z9
Boston Terrier Club Of Canada - Regional Specialty Show for Boston Terriers
Red Deer & District Kennel Club - 3 All Breed Shows & 3 Obedience Trials & 3 Rally Obedience Trials
Juvenile Sweeps and Veteran Sweeps Friday evening, April 1, 2011. Sweepstakes Judge: Devon Nutbeem.
Rally & Obedience Trials
The specialty Rally Trial and specialty Obedience Trial will be held after Red Deer & District Kennel Club's BIS on Friday evening, April 1, 2011.
Working Dog Class
- For any dog that holds a CKC Draft or CKC Water title (DD, DDX, BDD, BDDX, WRD, WRDX). Working dogs do not compete for Winners, but the winner of these classes shall go on to compete for Best of Breed.
- Dogs competing in this class may be spayed or neutered.
- Class is divided by sex.
- This class has been approved by the CKC Show Modelling committee, for this one specialty only.
|Dog Name||Ch Wotarukus Instant Insanity|
|Owner||Brian and Gael Harper|
Did you know
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 42,836 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 123,612 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 2,637,447 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 227,939,722 visitors.