The Captain's B(Log)
- 'Captain' Will Alexander writes about dog shows, life on the road & other musings.
- Donna Jenkins shares her view as a Owner/Handler
- Petition to return control of breed standards to the National Clubs
- Application for July 15th deadline for 'The Sonny Fund'
- Contact the CDJA to offer Ringside Mentoring & Breed Presentations
- The CKC Foundation is looking for volunteers to serve on committees
- Contact information for the 2012 - 2014 Canadian Kennel Club Board of Directors.
- So far today Canuck Dogs has had 89,452 visitors.
- Canuck Dogs receives on average 121,729 visitors a day.
- Last month Canuck Dogs received 5,774,108 visitors.
- Since March 26, 2010, Canuck Dogs received 183,567,703 visitors.
- The top 10 days for visitors on Canuck Dogs:
Did you know
406,966 on Aug 3, 2013
380,589 on Aug 4, 2013
368,972 on Jun 16, 2013
343,134 on Aug 5, 2013
341,008 on Mar 2, 2014
325,224 on Dec 18, 2012
318,629 on Aug 11, 2013
316,949 on Feb 26, 2013
314,886 on Aug 9, 2013
February 14th & 15th, 2011
Westminster Kennel Club TV Schedule
The Westminster Kennel Club show will air live on TSN on February 14th & 15th, followed by taped shows on Animal Planet, Discovery Channel and Discovery World HD the week of February 14th.
TSN Schedule (Live)Monday February 14th:- Hound, Toy, Non-Sporting & Herding
Tuesday February 15th:- Sporting, Working, Terrier & BIS
|TSN||Monday, Feb. 14 and Tuesday, Feb.15 live at 8 p.m. ET|
|Animal Planet||Thursday, Feb. 17 & Friday, Feb. 18 at 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT|
|Discovery Channel||Saturday, Feb. 19 at Noon ET/9 a.m. PT|
|Discovery World HD||Saturday, Feb. 19 & Sunday, Feb. 20 at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT|
|DiscoveryChannel.ca||Monday, Feb. 21|
See the TSN Westminster TV Schedule for more details on Westminster TV coverage.
Westminster Kennel Club TV Coverage